To sync the Heathen Holiday Calendar with your Google Calendar, just follow these simple instructions from Google:
- Open Google Calendar on a computer. Note: You can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendar between the “My calendars” and “Other Calendars” sections.
- Click Choose File and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics” or “csv”
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.